Saturday, January 08, 2011

Book reviews

Coming soon.....my first book review.  Let me explain.....Occasionally, I will be receiving books from certain publishers, to read and review.  I do not get paid and the books are sent to me for free.  My reviews will be my honest opinions, I might like them, I might not. Whichever, I'll let you know!  Most of them will be from the Christian romantic genre because that's what I enjoy reading.  I'll tell you right now, I read for enjoyment.  I don't like to have to work to understand or follow a story, however, it has to be interesting enough to hold my interest.  Some of my favorite authors are Beth Wiseman, Cindy Woodsmall, Beverly Lewis and Lori Wick, just to name a few.  I hope, through this venture, to find many more favorites!  Stay tuned..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...