Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just arrived!

I just got my copy of "What the Heart Sees" by Kathleen Fuller!  Can't wait to read it !  Of course, I'll be posting a review so check back for that.  This is another collection of Amish Romances, "A Miracle for Miriam", A Place of His Own", and "What the Heart Sees".  You may remember "What the Heart Sees' from my review of "An Amish Love".  So I probably won't say too much about that one again although I must say it was my favorite of that particular collection.  Thanks to Thomas Nelson publishers and their BookSneeze review program for my free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...