Monday, February 06, 2012

Finally.....New earrings in my Etsy shop

I've finally gotten around to posting a few new earrings in my Etsy shop.  All of my jewelry is handmade by me and I try to make them as affordable as I can.  I NEVER use plastic beads!  I use glass, semi-precious, wood and stone combined with silver plated and gold toned metals.  I do have surgical steel ear wires available upon request but I don't use them on a regualr bases bacause they have a darker silver color to them, almost a gunmetal color.  Here's a peek at the ones I listed yesterday. I have TONS more to list.  Keep in mind, I am not a photographer so please excuse the slight blurry quality.
Clear crystal with AB finish                       Raw garnet in cages


Blue aventurine                                           Lots 'o hoops!

Hop over to my shop for more information and after looking around a bit, put  the term      teamcac    in the handmade search box to find products made by a very talented group of Christian artists.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...