Friday, September 25, 2015

Lost posts

Blogger seems to have deleted all of my posts from July 2014 through now.  They sent me some complicated instructions on how to repost them but not being very tech savy, I couldn't figure it out.

I'm not sure why they can't just fix it but that isn't an option, at least, they aren't offering.

You might be able to see a short blurb for each lost post on Bloglovin'.

Hopefully any new posts will stay posted.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  As you can tell, this is a very frustrating situation.

This situation has prompted me to revisit an idea I have been thinking of for a couple of years.  This blog is the blog that is associated with the book publishers that I review books for.  I have been advised by several other bloggers to use a different provider.  I am considering starting a personal blog with word press for any posts other than book reviews.

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...