Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's about time!

I finally found the time to list some new necklaces on my Etsy site. I hate taking the pictures and then editing them and then trying to think of witty and interesting descriptions, but I
made myself do it so.........Here's few of them.......
Ok, so that's just a few and in the next couple of days I will be adding lots of earrings too. 
I would really love it if you would take a look around my little shop and let me know what you think!

And when you finish there, hop on over to my daughter's blog for a really cool giveaway.
And then , take a look-see at another daughter's (yep, I've got more!) Etsy store.



1 comment:

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...