Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ta Da.......! The winner is..........

Ok folks,  today's the day!!!Thanks for all your entries and all the great comments!  I wish you could all win.  So, without further  ado (what the heck does 'ado' mean anyway?).......
The winner is........

!!!!      eidolons    !!!!

Woo Hoo!!

(I used that cool random number generator thingy to choose the winner)

And to refresh your memory of what the prize is:

I'll be emailing the winner.  If, for whatever reason I don't hear back from the winner by June 4, I'll pick another winner.  (I'm adding a few days to SewMamaSews dates because of the holiday weekend.)  So eidolons, check your email and get back to me with your mailing address  and

CONGRATULATION !!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...