Thursday, December 08, 2011

The big reveal.....drum roll please.............

As you may remember, my latest challenge (in the Christmas decorating category) was to find a festive way to include these in the deco theme.
You can read more about it in my previous post HERE.

So without further ado ( adew, adue, adeue ????????), anyway,  without waiting any longer - here's what I came up with,
First, I covered them with white burlap.  Did you know that white burlap is expensive?  Well, it is.  Don't tell my husdand but it cost more than the lumber he used to build them....sh...........
Next I added the lights:
and happy, bright red bows.  You can't tell in the daylight, but there is a surprise inside each "tree".
Here's what they look like at night, in all their glory:
Can you see the surprise?  I was going to string white lights across the front of each one, but then I decided to hide them inside.  Here's another shot that might show them better:

So, what do you think?  I'd love to hear from you.
Have a very Merry Christmas !


2 comments:

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...