Thursday, January 05, 2012

New Year thoughts

Here are some random, fever induced thoughts:

1. Who ever came up with putting vicks in tissues was a GENIUS !

2. Christmas colds are the worst

3. hot flashes are the pitts

4. Christmas decorations CAN be left up past Christmas, although Valentine's Day is stretching it a bit

5. I may or may not have violated #4 in the past

6. All the family being home for Christmas was great!

7. Everything tastes like cardboard when you have a cold.

8. Colds are very inconvenient (can you tell I have a cold????)

9. I like snow.....for a while

10. Old movies put me to sleep

11. Goodbye Ralphie and Elf for another year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...