Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Soon Google reader will be going away....

I don't know why they are doing away with it.  It might be they want everyone to use their Google+. At least that's what alot of other bloggers think. Anyway, if you follow blogs through Google reader, most likely you'll loose them.  I suggest migrating them to Bloglovin'.  I've been using that for a while and really love it.  You just go to Bloglovin.com  and set up an account.  It's free and it puts all the blogs you follow via reader in one place.  I think the date set for reader to disappear is July 1 so don't wait. Do it now!!  (Here's a great post about how to do it, it's a fashion blog and I haven't checked the entire site but this post seems to be really helpful in explaining how to make the change)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...