This is what I've learned from watching the world series:
1. A foul is a strike but a strike is not a foul
2. Jorge can be pronounced Hor-hay and George
3. My dad loves the Yankees but gets frustrated and calls them the Catz and Jammer kids
4. There's spit - everywhere - from everyone - what did their mother's teach them ? Is all that fluid really necessary?
5. There's alot of jewelry.....some of it looks like rope
6. My husband tries to explain the game to me...a lost cause I think
7. I feel sorry for the pitcher when they get replaced, right in front of everyone, in the middle of the field. Why can't they do it quietly, in the dugout, so it's not so embarrassing?
8.....did I mention all the spitting????????
9. Utley looks like Eric close
10. Jeter looks like Jeter