Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What I've learned

This is what I've learned from watching the world series:

1. A foul is a strike but a strike is not a foul
2. Jorge can be pronounced Hor-hay  and George
3. My dad loves the Yankees but gets frustrated and calls them the Catz and Jammer kids
4. There's spit - everywhere - from everyone - what did their mother's teach them ?  Is all that fluid really necessary?
5. There's alot of jewelry.....some of it looks like rope
6. My husband tries to explain the game to me...a lost cause I think
7. I feel sorry for the pitcher when they get replaced, right in front of everyone, in the middle of the field.  Why can't they do it quietly, in the dugout, so it's not so embarrassing?
8.....did I mention all the spitting????????
9. Utley looks like Eric close
10. Jeter looks like Jeter

The end

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on #7. I think that every time ANY athlete gets replaced during a game, but especially pitchers in baseball and keepers in soccer.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...