Monday, October 26, 2009

New dishwasher - sort of

I've got a new/different dishwasher. Woo-hoo!  Now the question is, where do I put all the plastic microwave dishes that I've been storing in the old one for 3 years? And do I need them all?  My kids say 'no', but I say 'you never know'.  So for now, they're all over my kitchen, every flat service has some sort of plastic on it.  I think I'll just stay in the livingroom watching Gibbs and McGee and forget it's there.

And, because I haven't posted any photos in a few days, here are a few:









Keep checking back for news and pics.  Christmas at CrossRoads starts Nov. 6 ! I'll post pics of my shoppe all snazzed up for the holidays ! HO HO HO !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...