Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow! It's been a looooooong time!


So many changes since my last post ! Graduations, weddings, grandchildren, getting older.......

God has certainly been good! We now have 3 beautiful grandchildren, 3 wonderful son-in-laws, and a cat. (Our dog tolerates her with distainful patience)

Here's what I've been up to lately: New products in my CrossRoads shop and on my etsy store. Take a look......



Childrens Puppy hat.....soft, fluffy ears






an Elephant hat too......





One more......







.....Snowman
There will be more whenever creativity takes over..I'm thinking...a football, kitten, turkey....???
More later.....I think
Take Care - Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...